Congratulations on 315 years of ministry and service. Founded in 1702, the church was re-erected in 1734 to replace the original. However, its current edifice was built in 1822 following the second church's destruction. In 1735, it received a charter from King George II.

St. George's Episcopal Church is an historic Episcopal church located at 319 Front Street, Hempstead, New York. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973 as St. George's Church. The Rectory of St. George's Episcopal Church is an historic rectory located at 217 Peninsula Boulevard in Hempstead. It was listed on the National Register, in 1988.